At TNS Beaconhouse, we are proud to deliver our high-quality education and fulfill our mission in the context of our two Lahore campuses. We are also proud that we will be able to do so under exceptional circumstances that may require partial or full campus closure. Holding true to our motto learning without boundaries. In such circumstances, our commitment is to provide an alternative means of education in the form of the TNS Distance Learning Plan.
The following TNS Distance Learning Plan is designed to address the following scenario:
- Asynchronous learning to ensure the opportunity to learn for all students at their own pace given certain deadlines;
- Synchronous engagements to support learning and socio-emotional well-being of students through real-time engagements;
- Limited and/or variable online access to technology and internet for some students;
- Extended flexible timeline for Distance Learning delivery (at least, if not more than two weeks)
- A commitment to monitoring and improvement of this plan and the student experience during the time of its implementation.
The following Online Platforms support both Distance Learning and faculty/student/family collaboration to ensure a quality student learning experience when planning and delivering remotely:
- Beaconite emails, Google Classroom and ManageBac are the communication tools used to contact and communicate with TNS families, Nursery-DP2.
- Beaconite Emails, Google Classrooms and Zoom/ Google Meet are the online Distance Learning platforms/ tools used in the Early Years.
- Google Suite used in the Primary Years through the student Beaconite email address.
- MYP and DP, Google (Classrooms, Meet, Docs, Slides, Sheets), Zoom, ManagBac and Whatsapp are the learning platforms used in MYP and DP.
In addition to the above resources, we encourage faculty, students, and parents to contact section coordinators for any questions and to expect a response within 24 hours.