Global Dignity Day 2019
We are all equal whether rich or poor. We all belong to the same human race and every human is born with the right to lead a dignified life. We all deserve respect regardless of our color, social status, cast or religion. If equal opportunities are provided (with basic access to education, healthcare, security and income); everyone has the potential to contribute positively to this world.
Global Dignity Day is celebrated at TNS every year to teach the concept of universal rights to our students therefore providing them with the essence of connectivity and worth. This year again the Global Dignity Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm at TNS Beaconhouse following a series of three day events.
- We started off with the Dignity Wall where students wrote messages to express their feelings about dignity.
- An activity on GDD Poster design was held across school from Early till Diploma programme. Posters are displayed in the piazzas and on classroom windows.
- Global Dignity Bake Sales were set up for a cause; money collected from those sales were given as a form of “Rashan Packs” for the School’s support staff.
- Whole school hand prints were pasted on a giant flex and hung outside the school’s building.
- As a good will gesture student Council brought food from their homes and served to school’s support staff in the Hall.
Students & Staff from the entire school assembled in the school ground displaying the formation of the Dignity Sign to show their support for the Global Dignity Day. A photograph/Video was shot from a Drone Camera.