IB Diploma Programme Admission Procedures
Selection criteria based on O Level results for students applying from outside TNS:
1. The candidate will complete and submit the registration form. The IB Manager or, when she is not available, the MYP Coordinator will meet the candidate and his/her parents in order to provide basic information about the Diploma Programme (DP).
2. The following documents and a registration fee of PKR 3500 must be submitted with the registration form:
- 2 x passport-size photographs of the candidate
- Copy of the candidate’s birth certificate
- Copies of both parents’ CNIC
- Copy of the candidate’s character certificate
- Copy of the candidate’s school academic reports (e.g. O Level mock results)
- The candidate’s attendance record
- A record of the candidate’s extra-curricular activities
3. After reviewing the submitted documents, the school will provide a Letter of Intent to the candidate. The letter will state all necessary conditions required to get a confirmed admission offer based on the DP entry criteria. At this stage the candidate will have to pay a refundable security fee of PKR 45000 to the school in order to secure a place.
4. Admission will be confirmed in August 2014 once the student submits his/her O Level result to the school.
5. After receiving the final O Level result, a panel interview will be arranged in August 2014. The School Head, the Deputy Head and the IB Manager will meet the candidates and their parents.
6. The final decision will be communicated to the parents two days after the interview.